We provide outstanding service and unparalleled insurance protection for our clients. We are very proud of our independence, which enables us to provide our clients with the best possible impartial advice.
With well established relationships with key underwriters, both within the composite and Lloyds market, Stonebridge can offer competitively priced products complemented by first class service.
For us it is not simply a case of selling a product, we strive to build long-term relationships with our clients. We aim to become a valued member of your team, entrusted to look after your insurance needs and ensuring that the premium you pay works best for you. We want to take away the hassle of dealing with insurance issues, leaving you with the peace of mind to do what you do best: run your business!
We are registered members of the British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA); the Institute of Insurance Brokers (IIB); and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), whose regulatory scope includes all matters relevant to the professional handling of our clients. All of our broking staff hold the minimum CIP qualification.
We are a vibrant and innovative insurance intermediary committed to providing quality insurance solutions to our clients. We achieve this by:
- Exceeding our client’s expectations on the delivery of products, advice and services.
- Investing in quality staff and providing them with an environment that supports their development and growth.
- Acting with integrity, honesty and complete transparency at all times.
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with our clients.
- Providing accessibility and responsiveness during every client interaction.
- Constantly looking at ways to enhance and improve our product selection and service delivery.